Covid – 19
Here at Rocks Galore Ltd we are continuing to monitor the guidelines and advice provided by the UK Government and Public Health England.
Postage times maybe longer than usual due to these circumstances.
Rocks Galore Ltd aim to post all items within three (3) working days of receiving payment.
Orders for within the UK are posted by Royal Mail First Class Recorded; this service needs to be signed for on delivery. Typical delivery times for this service are 1 to 3 working days. We charge a rate of £6 – £10 per shipment depended on parcel size.
Orders for worldwide are posted by Royal Mail ‘International Signed For’; this service needs to be signed for on delivery. Typical delivery times for this service are 3 to 5 working days. We charge a rate of £12 – £20 per shipment depended on parcel size.
Rocks Galore Ltd reserves the right to change the postage rates without notice.
Rocks Galore Ltd is not responsible for delays or problems incurred with the delivery service.
It is the customer’s responsibility to pay all associated customs or duty fees when item(s) are being shipped internationally.
We want you to be delighted with your purchases from Rocks Galore Ltd. However, if after receiving your item(s) it does not meet your expectations you may return the item to Rocks Galore Ltd. Any item(s) purchased on our website, may be returned within 14 days of receiving the item(s). If you intend to return any of the pieces, please follow the steps below:
- Please contact Rocks Galore Ltd immediately via email, with your intent to return the item(s).
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE WRITTEN NOTIFICATION OF YOUR INTENTION TO RETURN THE ITEM(S) WITHIN THE 14 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE RETURN.
- The item must be returned in the same condition and state as it was received.
- The item must be returned using the original packaging materials. If the packaging is damaged please use like-for-like replacement of the original packaging.
- Please understand that you are responsible for all shipping costs related to the return shipment of item(s) to the Rocks Galore Ltd.
- You are responsible for the full value of any item(s) lost or damaged in the return shipment.
- UK returns must arrive within 7 calendar days of notifying us of its return. This means you must post the item to us immediately upon notification of return.
- International customers wishing to return item(s) may have a longer period allowed for postage depending on their location.
- If the returned item(s) are received more than 7-calendar days after your email notice was received, a restocking charge of 20% of the net cost of the returned item(s) may be applied.
Upon restocking a full refund of the original purchase price, excluding postage will be provided by Rocks Galore Ltd within 30 days of receiving the item(s) back, providing the item(s) has been returned in accordance with the terms and conditions set out above.
Damage in Transit
Whilst we endeavour to pack every item as well as we can, we acknowledge that on rare occasions damage may occur whilst in transit. Please notify us immediately via email if any items arrive damaged in transit. This will enable us to work quickly and closely to come to an arrangement with you for either:
- The return of the damaged item and a full refund
- Partial refund on the damaged item if you wish to keep it
Please take photos of the damaged/broken item and the original packing material, indicating where and how the damage occurred in transit. If you are returning the item please return all pieces of damaged or broken item with any labels and documentation and the original packaging follow the steps in the Returns Policy